ADHA Institute for Oral Health Scholarships
Award Number: n/a
GPA Required: Varies
Chicago , IL 60611
Phone: (312) 440-8900
The ADHA Institute Scholarship Program offers many scholarships varying from $1,000 to $2,000. Unless otherwise noted, students must demonstrate a cumulative dental hygience GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale. Note: The scholarship application contains additional information that will be available only when the ADHA Institute is accepting scholarship applications. If the scholarship applicatoin is not posted, that scholarships is not accepting applications at that time. Main eligibility requirements include:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited dental hygiene program in the United States
- Completed a minimum of one year in a dental hygiene curriculum. Students entering their first year of dental hygiene school are not eligible; students may be in the process of completing their first year when application is submitted.
- A minimum grade point average (GPA)- varies dependant on scholarship
- A full-time student during the academic year for which you are applying (e.g. Fall 2013 – Spring 2014).
- Must be an active member or student member of the American Dental Hygienists’ Association (ADHA).
- Graduate students must hold an active dental hygiene license and hold the minimum of a baccalaureate degree