Hansen’s IGA Scholarship
Award Number: Varies
GPA Required: 3.0
Bangor , WI 54614
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must :
* be attending a college or university in the fall of 2015.
* carry a nine-hour credit load unless you are applying for a scholarship
for a single course.
* have maintained a B grade average (3.0 based on a 4.0 scale).
Recipients and non-recipients will be notified by mail.
If you are chosen as a recipient, Scholarships will be paid after your first semester college transcript is submitted to the Hansen’s IGA Scholarship Committee.
Award winners will be determined by the Hansen’s IGA Scholarship Selection Committee. The Selection Committee evaluates the following criteria for students applying for assistance at a college and/or university.
Academic achievement - 30 points
Leadership/Extracurricular activities - 15 points
Essay - 30 points
Letters of recommendation - 25 points
Total possible - 100 points
The following documents constitute a complete application:
1. (Document A) - The student scholarship application to be completed
by the student.
2. (Document B) - A letter of recommendation from the student’s teacher,
employer, coach, etc.
3. The student’s transcripts of grades.
4. The student’s ACT or SAT scores.