LULAC National Scholarship Fund
Award Number: n/a
GPA Required: Varies depending on scholarship
All fields of study
Washington , DC 20036
LULAC offers a variety of scholarships for high school seniors, undergraduate & graduate college students through our educational arm, the LULAC National Educational Service Centers, Inc., (LNESC).
LNSF Award Criteria: Applicants are eligible for the following 3 types of scholarship awards.
1. National Scholastic Achievement Awards ($2,000)
• GPA of 3.5 or better on a 4.0 scale or equivalent, and if the student is an entering freshman.
• 29 or higher on the ACT test, or 1350 or higher on the SAT test.
2. Honors Awards ($500 to $2,000)
• GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale or equivalent, and if the student is an entering freshman.
• 23 or higher on the ACT test, or 1100 or higher on the SAT test.
3. General Awards ($250 to $1,000)
• Grades and academic performance will serve as indicators of potential; however, an emphasis may be placed on the individuals motivation, sincerity, and community involvement.
** The LNESC also offers
GE LNESC National Scholarship for minority students interested in business or engineering
Denny's Hungry for Education Scholarship Program designed to reward high school and college students for ideas to help fight childhood hunger in their community.
THe ExxonMobil/LNESC Scholarship Program for Hispanic high school seniors to play to pursue a degree in engineering at U.S. post-secondary institutions.
the RMHC/HACER Scholarship Program, part of the U.S. Ronald McDonald house Charities Scholarship Program, is designed to provide financial assistance to eligible graduating high school senior who face limited access to educational and career opportunities.
Check the website for more information on these scholarships!