Robert T. Nahas Scholarship
Award Number: 4 (2 males and 2 females)
GPA Required: 3.0
7000 Coliseum Way
Oakland , CA 94621
Applicant must be a graduating senior from one of Alameda County's public or private high schools.
- Applicant must have a record of community service/involvement for at least two years.
- Applicant must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
- Applicant must have competed in a competitive sports program for at least two years.
- Applicant must have proof of admission to a four year accredited college. - Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, native born.
- Applicant must remain in good standing academically in order to maintain scholarship eligibility and must be working toward and making progress at obtaining a baccalaureate degree.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE FOLLOWING
1. TRANSCRIPT(S) of the applicant's high school record.
2. THREE LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION - Each applicant must obtain three letters of recommendation from a teacher, counselor/principal, or coach and someone familiar with applicant's community service.
3. AUTOBIOGRAPHIC ESSAY not to exceed 500 words.
4. COMMUNITY SERVICE INFORMATION - Name of the organization, location, length of service and brief description of service performed.
5. PROOF OF ADMISSION TO A FOUR YEAR ACCREDITED COLLEGE.