The Jackie Robinson Scholarship
Jackie Robinson Foundation
Amount: Up to $7,500 for 4 years
Award Number: Around 60
GPA Required: None
One Hudson Square
75 Varick Street., 2nd Floor
New York , NY 10013 1917
African American, Asian American, Latino Hispanic, Native, Pacific Islander, Person of Color
Through its Education and Leadership Development Program, the Jackie Robinson Foundation provides scholarships of up to $24,000/four years to minority high school students showing leadership potential and demonstrating financial need to attend an accredited 4-year college or university of their choice.
To be eligible for a Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a graduating, minority high school senior;
- Plan to attend an accredited and approved four–year institution within the United States;
- Show leadership potential;
- Demonstrate a dedication to community service;
- Present evidence of financial need;
- Be a United States citizen;
- A minimum SAT score of 1,000 combined on the math and critical reading sections or a composite ACT score of 21; and
- Not possess a degree from a 2 or 4–year College when applying for the scholarship.
The required components of the Jackie Robinson Foundation application are:
- A completed and submitted online application;
- One (1) letter of recommendation submitted online only
- SAT or ACT scores sent to the Foundation directly from the testing agencies. The Foundation’s college codes are: SAT 4248/ACT: 6570.
We will not accept the Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship application or supporting documents via mail, email or fax. Applications and letters of recommendation will only be accepted via our online application program.