Contra Costa Association of Realtors Scholarship
Award Number: Varies
GPA Required: 3.0 GPA or better
Real estate, business, or finance
Scholarship candidates may be either undergraduate or graduate students; all applicants must strictly comply with the application process & fully meet all of the following requirements.
Without exception, candidates must. . .
- Have already completed ONE YEAR of full-time college study; i.e., cannot be an incoming freshman
- Be currently enrolled full-time in college
- Have completed courses of study that reflect an emphasis on real estate, finance and/or business
- Have a GPA (grade point average) of 3.0 or higher
- Be a resident of central Contra Costa County only in the communities of Alamo, Blackhawk, Clayton, Clyde, Concord, Danville, Diablo, Lafayette, Martinez, Moraga/Canyon, Orinda, Pacheco, Pleasant Hill, Rossmoor, San Ramon and Walnut Creek.
Submit an application to include
- Your most recent transcript
- Letter of recommendation on school stationery from one of your teachers
- A 300 word essay stating your reasons for pursuing a career in real estate, finance and/or business
Each scholarship candidate is required to attend a personal interview in Walnut Creek, CA with the Foundation trustees. Each scholarship winner is expected to attend the annual CCAR Scholarship Awards Luncheon.
Application is online.