Wal-Mart Associate Scholarships
Award Number: varies
GPA Required: None
All Areas of Study
Email: https://walmart.scholarsapply.org/associate/contact.php (online
The Walmart Foundation offers scholarship programs that benefit qualified Walmart associates and their high school senior dependents. While our scholarships are not available to the public, the Walmart Foundation also provides opportunities for aspiring students by supporting organizations such as the American Indian College Fund, Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund, Hispanic Scholarship Fund, Thurgood Marshall College Fund and others. To learn about the Walmart Associate Scholarship renewal process, visit the website. Application also online.
Associates must meet all of the following criteria:
• Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States.
• Must be employed part-time or full-time with any division of Walmart for at least six consecutive months prior
to the application due date for the award period in which the associate is applying (see chart below).
• Must have graduated high school/home school or obtained a GED or be a graduating high school senior
who intends to enroll in a college or university upon graduation.
• If applying as a graduating high school senior, must wait to apply until you are within 6 months of starting
your college courses.
• Must have financial need and be able to demonstrate the need with required documents. (Note: Associates
with other funds that pay entirely for tuition, books, fees, and on-campus room and board are not eligible.)