Danny Gutierrez Scholarship (NHCFAE)
Award Number: 1
GPA Required: N/A
Electronics or engineering
P.O. Box 23276
Washington , DC 20026 3276
The Danny Gutierrez Memorial Scholarship was developed to assist minorities and females studying electronic and engineering majors, who need financial assistance to attend college. Each year, 1 scholarship is awarded to 1 individual who is studying electronics or engineering.
Eligibility requirements: Scholarship
- Major field of study must be in Engineering/Technical (ONLY).
- Must be a US Citizen or a permanent resident residing in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Applicants must be accepted or attending an accredited college, university, or vocational/trade school at the time the scholarship is awarded.
- Applications later than expiration date will not be accepted. Faxed applications will not be accepted.
- The NHCFAE Scholarship Selection Committee evaluates applicants on the following criteria:
- Education in Engineering/Technical Fields
- Financial Need
- Academic Achievement
- Student Activities
- Community Involvement
- Personal Qualities and Strengths
- All decisions by the Selection Committee are FINAL.
- Students must fill out an application, submit a FAFSA, an official transcript, and a letter of recommendation.